Disinfecting Services During COVID-19
None of us could have predicted the outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) – but City Wide is here to help you and your facility fight it.
Our locations across the United States and Canada are keeping a careful watch on its development – including the latest recommendations and guidelines for disinfecting from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Because City Wide is considered an “essential business” during the pandemic, this allows us to continue managing critical services for your building during the outbreak. Even if your employees are working from home or your building is temporarily closed at this time, it’s imperative to understand what services your facility still requires.
Recommended Services During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Electrostatic Disinfectant Treatment
- Commercial Cleaning
- Detail Cleaning
- Workplace Wellness
- Disinfecting Services
Disinfecting Your Facility
There are several ways to be proactive about keeping areas clean and sanitized in your facility. The CDC has outlined a detailed list of those steps you can take to prevent the contact or spread of COVID-19. Below are the categories in which they suggest steps for each scenario:
- Disinfecting your facility if someone is sick
- What to do when you’re cleaning any part of your facility
- What managers can do to spread awareness and how to recognize the symptoms
- How to clean and disinfect soft surfaces, electronics, and laundry items
View all prevention steps in this list here.
According to the CDC, remind all tenants and employees to follow these recommended steps to avoid contact with the virus:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or inside of your elbow
- Wear a facemask if you are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
Still sounds a little overwhelming? We get it – let us help. Contact a City Wide location in the United States or Canada to learn what we can specifically do for you and your facility during this unprecedented time.