Facility Solutions that Protect
When the COVID-19 pandemic began, it wasn’t enough for those of us at City Wide to sit and wait for it to get better. Instead, we took a deep breath and few steps back to see the bigger picture. We saw how this global event would have an impact on everyone and began focusing on those of you who manage buildings and the change you would incur – not just for a few months, but forever going forward.
We’ve been focused on easing your minds with high-touch cleaning and disinfectant treatments. But behind the scenes – even in the early stages of the pandemic – we started working on a new program that centered on safely reopening your business, as well as keeping your facility healthier to better prevent another pandemic in the future. We realize your obligation to protect the occupants of your facility – and make them feel safe – is higher than ever before. Instead of feeling scrutinized, let City Wide help by being your First Choice for all of your facility solutions.
What is Different About These Solutions?
To sum it up, we are walking through your facility with fresh eyes. Because of what we’ve learned about the coronavirus disease and its rapid-spreading power, gone are the days when daily cleaning and the occasional disinfectant treatment would do.
Our newest plan is designed to do exactly what we did when the pandemic began, which is to take a few steps back and look at the bigger picture. In this case, it’s the overall safety and health of your facility and its occupants. Our eyes will be focused on making sure your facility is better prepared in the event another pandemic happens. City Wide employees are receiving updated training and education to address items such as:
- Hand sanitizers in multiple locations to encourage good hygiene
- Disposable disinfectant wipes by high-touch areas so employees can be proactive and wipe down a door handle or other surfaces throughout the day
- Installation of clear physical barriers if your building needs extra protection from the public
- Repositioning chairs in common areas such as waiting rooms, lobbies, and conference rooms
- Touchless dispensers in all restrooms; replace hand dryers with automatic paper towel dispensers
- Sensor-operated faucets and toilet flushometers in restrooms
- Hands-free door openers to frequently used interior doors, including restrooms
- Pre-packaged utensils in single dispensing unit in all breakrooms and cafeterias
- Computer keyboard covers that can be wiped down
- High-efficient air filters
- Increased ventilation rates
- Regularly scheduled electrostatic sprayer treatments
- Posters that encourage hand hygiene, proper coughing/sneezing protocol, social distancing reminders, to name a few
Our team members are equipped with an entire manual of options to consider and customize by client, to ensure your facility and occupants are getting the best solution for your situation.
Building Checklists and Guides to Help You
Reopening your facility isn’t as easy as unlocking the doors and turning on the lights. Because of COVID-19, there are new rules and considerations for you to address as you welcome people back into your building.
We know there is a lot to consider, which can feel overwhelming. To help, we created a Building Activation Plan to share with our clients, which includes a checklist of items we can discuss together when it’s time to bring employees, guests, or customers back into your facility. It’s the perfect piece for us to utilize in a discussion with you to identify the best way to protect your facility. Additionally, we want to take one step further and share with you City Wide’s Return to Work Guide. Inside this document, you will find more specific guidance regarding the items to address in your facility for its protection and the safety of employees, customers, and visitors.
Stay Updated with Our Latest Blog Posts
We understand there’s a lot of information to digest about COVID-19 and how it will continue to affect your business and building. We’d like to encourage you to continuously check back on our blog page to see what topics we are covering each week. Our hope is these blogs will help you stay better informed and feel more confident about City Wide being your First Choice when it comes to protecting everyone who comes in and out of your building.
Looking for Answers Right Now?
Another thing we understand? Not wanting to wait for an answer you need today. To save you from a frustrating Google search, we’ve developed a Frequently Asked Questions page that may have the question you’re needing an answer to right now.