About City Wide of Illinois
City Wide is a unique company in the building maintenance industry because we focus on taking the stress off your shoulders by managing any or all of your building maintenance needs. We have more than 50 years of experience in providing janitorial, as well as offering 20+ other facility services. Jim Hughes, a Chicago native, opened City Wide of Illinois and began offering the company’s distinctive approach to managing building maintenance and janitorial services to commercial facilities in the greater Chicagoland area.
- How many hours per week do you spend managing building maintenance tasks?
- Who do you call when you need something done….fast?
Now you have partner who will manage these services for you, saving you time, money and stress; greatly simplifying maintenance services for your building. Jim and his team believe that a truly amazing client experience involves an extra level of engagement, and the reward is a mutually beneficial, long-term relationship with their clients. He was drawn to City Wide because he recognized and appreciated their business model, which offers a level of support that was void in the industry.
Today, Jim is transforming an industry often plagued with mediocrity. City Wide of Illinois:
- Offers a unique management approach
- Provides more than 20 different services
- Represents the client by “sitting on the same side of the table” as them
- Focuses on vendor selection, compliance, and overall client satisfaction
Our goal is to become an extension of your management team, save you time, solve problems, and alleviate the stress associated with facility management.
For a list of areas we service, click here.