How Can City Wide Facility Solutions Help You?
Health and safety are a priority for your employees and customers. At City Wide, we can review your commercial cleaning and maintenance needs and develop a customized plan for your business. Since 2004, Mark Kovachy opened the doors of City Wide Facility Solutions to Northeast Ohio offering efficient, high-quality cleaning programs tailored to the needs of each facility, from offices and manufacturing plants and educational institutions to healthcare clinics.
With more than 40 years of experience in the service industry in the Cleveland metro area, Mark has established City Wide as one of the most professional service management companies in the area. Along with three of his children, Mark has focused on the core of the company on solving clients’ problems and helping to maintain their facilities to the highest of standards.
Today, every client benefits from City Wide’s family spirit and individual attention. By sitting on the same side of the table as the client and representing their needs City Wide is able to truly provide a client-centric approach to his company. A few fundamental differences set City Wide apart from others in the building maintenance industry:
- Ability to offer more than 20 different services
- Focus on vendor selection, compliance & overall satisfaction
- 2 managers assigned to every account to oversee daily and nightly operations
- No long-term contracts, we earn our client’s business every day
City Wide is ready to help you ensure your employees and customers have confidence in the safety of their cleaned environment. For every site, City Wide Facility Solutions now incorporates best practices quickly instituted during the early days of the COVID-19 outbreak. We are keeping up with new governmental directives for PPE, cleaning products, and protocols to ensure the safety of our employees and our clients’ occupants. All our clients benefit from:
- Cleaners trained on the latest methods to ensure compliant and safe results.
- Availability of supplies even in times of scarcity, including products on the EPA’s List N, and PPE.
- Emergency COVID-19 Positive Disinfection Treatments
- Day Porter Services to provide real-time cleaning while people are in spaces, which helps limit the spread of contaminants and infections as highly visible cleaning efforts create a sense of safety for occupants.
- New protocols for the cleaning of high-touch surfaces.
- A dedicated Night Manager to support our operations teams in overseeing pandemic or other crisis management strategies and to ensure we are safely serving our customers and facilities in executing the Scope of Work.
City Wide’s support structure revolves around a commitment to service. Locally owned, with a focus on the specific needs of the region, City Wide is proud to serve the Cleveland metro area. Contact us today to see how you can save time and money by working with a company that takes care of the dirty work for you.
Schedule a virtual or in-person meeting so we can talk about your unique space, high traffic areas, and special services. We will explain all the different solutions City Wide can provide which are built on CDC guidelines, with crews trained in the latest practices and protocols, and can assist any organization through current and future situations. email@example.com
For a list of areas we service, click here.