Plan now for year-round building maintenance.
As you plan your calendars, make sure you’re creating a checklist for building maintenance services. Your janitorial service can operate more efficiently when services like floor care, high dusting and detail cleaning are planned out in advance, saving you time and frustration.
Here are five building maintenance services to keep in mind as you create your calendar for this year. Your City Wide FSM can manage all of these services for you and more with just one phone call!
- Hard Surface Floor Care. Flooring types like VCT and ceramic tile benefit greatly from regular strip and wax or buffing, but it is most important in high-traffic areas.
- Carpet Cleaning. Carpet that is not deep-cleaned periodically can start to look dingy and grey, and won’t look new as long as well-maintained carpeting.
- Detail Cleaning. Every office benefits from an occasional detail clean. City Wide can clean and sanitize desks and equipment, clean blinds and fixtures, and otherwise brighten your office at one time.
- Lighting Maintenance/High Dusting. If you have high light fixtures that require a lift to maintain, then this is a perfect service pairing. Ask about cleaning high ledges, fixtures and decorations when you service your lights and save.
- General Handyman. Bring City Wide in to clear out junk, make minor repairs, paint and patch, and clear off your handyman to-do list in one trip.
Give City Wide a call, then hand us your punch list. We’ll take it from there.Back