Commercial Blinds Cleaning
Blinds are often neglected in the cleaning process, yet they have the potential for becoming one of the dirtiest areas in your facility. When it comes to improving the look and feel of a room, blinds cleaning is the quickest way to brighten up your windows without costing a fortune.
Here are some additional reasons why blinds cleaning is a must for your building.
Benefits of Blinds Cleaning
Blinds cleaning has many benefits for your facility and the people who visit and work within. By regularly attending to your blinds, your facility stands to gain numerous advantages, including:
- Regular blinds cleaning extends the life of your blinds. Dirty blinds can rapidly deteriorate and malfunction. Simply by consistently cleaning your blinds, you can save money and not have to replace them as often. If you are not cleaning your blinds as needed, you are leaving money on the table.
- Bright blinds create a bright room. A brighter room improves morale and contributes to a better work environment.
- Because blinds can harbor dust and allergens, blinds cleaning is critical for improving the air quality of your facility. It is especially crucial for those who suffer from asthma or allergies. Consider these facts:
- EPA ranked indoor air pollution among the top five environmental dangers. Indoor air can be 2-5 times more polluted than outside air.
- Cleaning your blinds will help to improve the health and wellness of your facility.
Challenges of Blinds Cleaning
Although clean blinds are critical for maintaining a facility, many building managers still find theirs are not properly cared for. Blinds cleaning can come with its own set of challenges. Traditional dusting is not enough to provide proper cleaning for blinds. In fact, it typically makes air quality even worse because it simply kicks the dust and allergens into the air instead of truly cleaning them. The dust then settles back onto your blinds, leaving them almost as dirty as they began.
Traditional dusting also typically fails to clean blinds as deeply as they need. It can miss crucial parts of your blinds, leaving them vulnerable to breaking. Many of the small parts and pieces of blinds are passed over, which will leave your facility with poor air quality and cost you more in the long run when they need to be replaced.
This is why engaging with a professional maintenance company that manages blinds cleaning is essential for your facility. Here at City Wide, we focus on bringing you the best cleaning to improve the look and feel of your facility, in addition to providing better air quality. We can also save you money by allowing your blinds to last longer! We’ll schedule for you a deeper cleaning than a traditional blinds dusting, so you do not have to waste your time or resources with cleaning that does not work.
Don’t hesitate, call City Wide today to see how we can help you!