Commercial Construction Cleans
Hiring knowledgeable professionals for your construction cleans is not always an easy task. And we know how important it can be to address this phase of the process during the planning stages, or at least shortly after construction begins – so you’re not scrambling to find someone to do the work once the construction phase is complete. City Wide’s professional and experienced management services ensure a proper construction clean no matter what stage of your venture. City Wide consistently works with project managers, superintendents, and contractors to deliver the quality cleaning staff needed to produce the quality work necessary to truly complete the project and get you across the finish line.
Planning and Cleaning Process
Construction can come with many surprises. To keep the process running smoothly, City Wide focuses on strong communication and strategy during the planning and execution of the construction clean process. If an issue does arise, we have relationships in place to formulate a plan to get everything back on track. Whether you require a final clean or a rough or hourly clean during a phase of the project, we’re here to provide you with top-notch talent that gets the job done to your satisfaction.
What You Can Expect
No matter your needs, City Wide will always provide you with the following services for every project:
- Scope: Whether you already have an established scope of work, or you need our expertise to help create one, we’ll understand and follow the scope of work.
- Proposal: This will entail a complete list of everything you can expect during the job, including timing, cost, and delivery.
- Communication: We consistently communicate with project managers and/or your onsite supervisor. That means progress reports and ongoing updates, which includes emails, calls, and site visits.
- Quality Control: Once the work is completed, we check-in to verify you are satisfied with the completed job.
We commit to help you keep your project on track. Our managers are on-site before, during, and after the entire task. Save time on all of your projects with the stellar service that City Wide provides!
The construction clean depends on the construction site, phasing of construction, and any last minute changes that are required by you and your client. This can entail a variety of tasks that include:
- Trash removal
- Rough or hourly cleaning
- Detail cleaning
- Restroom final cleaning
- Hard floor cleaning – machine scrubbing
- Strip and wax
- Carpet cleaning
- Window washing – perimeter and partition glass
- Cleaning all vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Flood or water clean-up
- General site clean-up
- Trash removal
- Window Washing – exterior perimeter
- Pressure washing
- Parking lot sweeping
- Parking lot striping
If you have questions about our construction clean management processes or a project you would like City Wide to bid for cleaning, please let us know.