Home Tips from City Wide: Pressure Washing
You may have all your commercial pressure washing needs already addressed by City Wide, but what about your residential needs?
Here are some helpful tips for safe pressure washing at home, to make your residential area shine as bright as your commercial space!
- Rent a pressure washer and note the change in appearance of your driveway and sidewalk. Pressure washing can remove gum, stains, and more!
- Pressure washing can be used to clear your home of dust and dirt before you re-paint on install new siding.
- For other projects, such as decks or fences, check manufacturer PSI recommendations to ensure you don’t ruin your project.
- Wax on, wax off: Pressure washers can be good for simple car washing as well. As above, check manufacturer recommendations. Too powerful pressure washing can remove more than dirt, including paint and sealants.
- Caution: Never point a pressure washer at anyone. It’s much more powerful than a water gun or hose, and can cause lasting damage.